"Key of Valor" by Nora Roberts (Key Trilogy Book 3)

****
Zoe had eaten in this dining room before, with its soaring ceilings and roaring fire. She knew how lovely everything looked under the lights of the chandeliers and the glow of candles.

But this time, she knew without a doubt the way the evening would end. It wouldn't be a matter of a lottery. It wouldn't be the luck of the draw.

Both Malory and Dana had taken their turns. She helped them. She knew she'd contributed ideas, support, even comfort. But when push came to shove, she understood the burden had been on each of them, in their turn. In the end, both Malory and Dana had to reach deep inside themselves every bit a much as they'd had to reach for the tangible key.

Now it was her burden, her risk. Her chance.

She had to be brave enough, smart enough, strong enough, or everything they'd done before her would be for nothing.


OMG. Zoe's book was the totally best. She is so adorible, strong. What a great ending to a trilogy of amazing books. I dont like to give away anything in my reviews, but I do and will always comment on fab books. These are going to be my re-reads...I believe Nora is on my top fav authors along with my other favs.....Like I said before, Must read, I completely enjoyed this awesome story. Nora is really easy to read and is clearly an amazing writer. Her imagination is fantastic and she really pulls the reader into the story and doesnt let go until the books are finished....yet then you still sit around and wonder what happened after everything was complete...Did the girls stay friends and keep up in the business????Anyway on to another (hopefully) fantastic book.....

No comments:

Post a Comment