"Unforgettable Embrace" by Joanne Clancy

***
Unforgettable Embrace, by Joanne Clancy, is a story of a woman’s journey in self-discovery with many unexpected and often hilarious encounters along the way.

Rachel’s life has become a boring and monotonous routine. Life is just not what she expected it to be, so she decides to make some drastic but exciting changes.
A significant event occurs during a friend’s hen weekend, the seriousness of which wouldn’t be unveiled until later.

Tense moments arise that are suddenly and brutally made to look miniscule compared to the serious events, that unknown to Rachel, have already taken place, in which she is unwittingly but dangerously involved.


Interesting book about love lost and love found. I enjoyed the book, but I wasnt too into it. Loved the main character and how it was based in Ireland. It was a bit slow and boring but all in all a good story line. If I find myself drifting off during read time it wasnt keeping my attention. That is my personal opinion. It was a good book and I am not trying to lower anyones thoughts about it. Rachel was adorible. Loved her friends and sister. Absolutely loved the traveling through Ireland.

No comments:

Post a Comment