"Silver Knight" by Caron Rider

****
When seventeen-year-old Diana recognizes an elderly priest in a video on YouTube, she realizes that reincarnation is real and that she’s been alive before! Every night in her dreams, she relives her past learning that it’s kill or be killed. Now a bishop at the Vatican whom she saved in another life calls on her once more. She is needed to help defeat evil within the catacombs of Rome. But when she arrives in Rome, she meets Alexander – the man of her dreams! Through the centuries she has loved him…betrayed him...been killed by him. Will she give him another chance or this time will she strike first?

Great book. I got a little lost during the memories and past times. One of those books where you really need to pay attention. I loved it. Read in a few hours. Fantastic story, awesome characters. I am interested in reading the next book!!!!! Caron Rider's imagination mixed with historical and ancient history was awesome. I will loan this book out to my close reading friends but MINE. lol. Minus having to remember what time period the story jumps to, it is an easy read. Dianna and Alexander are amazing and I do want to read the next book! So if you read this Caron, keep me in mind for a review ((wink wink)) lol. Awesome!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment